- Complete finisher feed for all livestock
- Contains no urea
- Contains high-grade lucerne
- Contains a vitamin and mineral premixture
- Goat pellets can be fed with no restrictions, after an adaptation period of 7 days
- As supplement on natural grazing, 1–1.5% of body weight can be fed, and on poor pastures, 2.5–3% of body weight
|Protein ex NPN||%||11.42|
This feed contains NPN (ammonium sulphate and ammonium chloride) and must be fed strictly according to the instructions. Vitamin activity decreases with time. Consult the manufacturer or a nutritionist. Supply additional roughage during the first week of feeding for adaptation.