Reg. No. V1736 / N-FF 0093
Class: Lamb and ewe feed
- Complete product which satisfies the needs of growing lambs
- Contains no urea
- Contains high-quality undegraded intake protein (bypass protein) sources which advances the growth and development of muscles
- Decreases weaning shock
- Can also be fed to rams and ewes.
1. Can be used as flush feed (prikkelvoeding) for ewes before mating season to get into an excellent condition to ensure a high lambing percentage
- Contains ammonium salts to prevent urinary stones
- Contains a vitamin and mineral premixture
- Provide ad lib. for an adaptation period of 7 -10 days
- Use creep feeding cages to ensure that nursing lambs take in sufficient creep feed
- Provide from ten days of age until at least two weeks after weaning
|Protein ex NPN||%||12.1|
Veekos uses registered stock remedies in the following products; Sheep Finisher, Stud Feed & Creep Feed. The Namibian product range does not include these stock remedies. Click on the card to view.
This feed contains NPN (ammonium sulphate and ammonium chloride) and must be fed strictly according to the instructions. Vitamin activity decreases with time. Consult the manufacturer or a nutritionist. This animal feed contains registered growth stimulants and/or therapeutic remedies. Creep Feed should be given without restrictions after adaptation. Supply additional roughages during the first week of feeding for adaptation.